Today’s real estate market provides investors with a unique opportunity to buy a property at an attractive price and enjoy substantial returns on the investment. Low-priced distressed or investor-owned properties provide even greater bargains, and an ample supply of these homes has encouraged many investors to purchase and rehabilitate foreclosures around the country.
Our Real Estate Investor Loan Products offer great flexibility and business friendly features:
- Take cash out on existing investment properties
- Re-Coup up to 75% of an all cash purchase with Delayed Financing options
- Purchase new properties with multiple income options
- Income sources include rental, W2 and self-emplouyment for all transactions
- High-Balance ARMs okay on Purchase and Rate and Term Refinance
- Minimum FICO scores down to 620 on Purchase and Rate and Term Refinance
- Condo only requires confirmation the property is not a condotel/motel or co-op – No questionaire needed
- Finance up to 110% with 620 credit score on HARP
- Attached, Detached 1-4 units, condos and PUDs available for investor programs
- Self-employed okay – Business assets may be used when the borrower is 100% owner of the company
- Fannie Mae Home Path Program available (No MI, No Appraisal, No Condo Review)
- Competitive interest rates (fixed and adjustable)
However, the market is not without its difficulties, particularly when it comes to securing real estate investor loans. Investors with a strong history of investment success, significant cash reserves and a solid credit picture might encounter rigid and inflexible loan products when shopping at lenders nationwide.
We work with real estate investors to arrange the most affordable and accessible investor loans. With a broader selection of real estate investor loans and the flexible terms that make these mortgages more attractive to more borrowers, New Penn Financial has the tools to help investors achieve the financing they need for a successful investment.
Our real estate investor loans are for serious investors who require expanded debt-to-income ratios and greater income documentation options. Talk to a loan specialist at New Penn Financial to determine how you can finance an investment property at competitive interest rates.